My Blog List

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mental Imaginings pt 1, 2, and 3

Part 1

A:1) Mom/ Sneezing                                         9)glass/ breaking
2)Cody/ bouncing basketball                         10)puppy/ barking
3)Miriah/ Singing                                            11)Flower/ swaying in the wind
4)My longboard/ rolling down hill                  12) drum sticks/ breaking at the tips
5)glow sticks/ making circles                           13) paper/ ripping in half
6)Football/ flying through the air                      14) water bottle/ being crumpled
7)shuriken/ being thrown                                   15)ice/ melting
8) Headphones/ wire snapping

B: 1) I am better at visualizing people. I see detail in faces better in people.

2) 2D because I can associate with them more than 3D.

3) I see them in their natural environment.

4) In front of my eyes because they are thing I see almost everyday of I see when I go home.

5)To see things that are not there helps you create whats in the mind.

Part 2

Sight                                                                                   Balance
my flipping motions                                         The order the story is in
shuttering
my vaults

Sound                                                                                    Temperature
dialogue between myself and people                                    warm
                                                                                               shutter
Smell                                                                                       Pain
No smell triggers                                                               Falling on my butt

Touch                                                                                 Pressure
Shutter                                                              The way the atmosphere drops after my friend's request adrenaline
The flip                                                                              Motion & Acceleration
stretching                                                                                The Flip and Vaults
they warmth of the air
                                                                                                 Direction 
Taste                                                                                 The story builds up in chronological order
No taste words found

Temporal                                                                             Mood and Emotions
The weather and temperature description                           Contentment
                                                                                               Happiness
                                                                                                Fear/ sadness
                                                                                                    Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment