My Blog List

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lecture 3 HW



A)This photo was initially for my line story but it became photo I can use in a different situation. The person in the photo is like a brother to me. I mean we don't always agree but we find a way to get along with each other. I chose the photo because he along side two others taught me the true virtue that is parkour. It is significant because he is a good friend and encourages me when I need it.

B)The relation ship is friendship. We know each others physical strengths and weaknesses as free runners so I took my shots seriously and did so in a manner that would not tire him out. The attitudes are respecting and silly because all we did that day was tell jokes about things we have seen or joust think would be fun.

C)This was meant to shed light on the fact that parkour is a serious sport even though it looks like some kids just jumping off of things. It was meant to be viewed the eyes of new tracers/ free runners and the general public at any point in time. I will remember how relaxed this day was so yes.




 
A)This is a photo of a guy doing a back flip in all points of the motion. This photo is a reference for my next flip. This photo captures the beauty that is motion. This is significant because soon
I will be able to this flip if I work on it.

B)The relationship is fun yet business like. It keeps the free runner comfortable but also allows for great shots for the photographer. It shows me how far parkour and freerunning has gotten in this world.
The artist is in amazement while the free runner is in his own world and natural element.

C)This was meant to show how well the body can move. It was meant to be viewed by anyone interested in the art. I will remember the picture every time I flip so yes I believe so.


A)This is a photo of me glow-stringing, the move I am doing is called a double wrap. This is from the night I did my human dot comps and truly understood light painting. The beauty of light captured in a stream that is possible to be seen. This is significant because it allowed me to see different moves I do in a different light. (no pun intended)

B)The relationship is of fun and creativity. This allows both camera man and subject to challenge each others skills and match how well the other is doing. They both are in friendly competition.

C)his was meant explore a new world I knew very little about. I feel anyone can view this if they want. It may benefit them as well as myself. I will definitely remember this picture because it opened my mind to a new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment