My Blog List

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Raving Dots

I currently had to redo my dot comps out of respect for my table members. I wasn't there for the origionals and feel that I should make up for it so here are my new comps.




I chose to do light painting because I saw it was possible to take light and make streams with it if you used the right camera. The guys that assisted me were my frat brothers JJ and Thomas. The camera man was David L. from bills class. He is a good friend. I first apologize to my team members and then thank the guys who helped me make up for the missed project. The shots went over pretty well and the process we used was a very fun experience.

This video is meant for you all to understand what we did but also for you all to hear the song that inspired my Mod Mad Piece. It is called Scary Monsters and Nice Sprites. It is mixed with another song that speaks to me a lot about Rhythm. I hope you enjoy.






 These are just a few process pics just to give you the viewer an idea into the world of light painting.

I don't have the original comps but these are just rough sketches of them.

1 comment:

  1. can you add your original bw comp images to this post please. good job david.

    ReplyDelete