My Blog List

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big Idea proposals

I had to go back to the drawing board and figure out some new ideas.
Remember the Lost
One Idea was to drawing a markmaking idea I have always had on a larger scale and linking it to a story that I have behind the design. I will use pastels Bristol and Masonite as my mediums. The three people that beach component drawn will represent will be my Grandmother, one of my team mates who was like a brother, and my mother.

The second
My next one is also a mark making project that is supposed to represent the feelings of how I learned to deal with the loss of my chance to play sports due to injury. I will use pastels, Bristol, and Masonite as a medium for this one also to bring out the color and contentment that I felt when I learned to deal with my problem.

The Next Big

My last idea is to make a sculpture out of my old sports items including things I used when I was injured. I will place them in a way that shows how my recovery from injury went and how I felt after.

No comments:

Post a Comment